Effective Date: Nov 14, 2022
Last Updated on: Nav 14, 2022
- Cookies are essential for the website. These cookies and other technologies are necessary for the Services to be able to provide the feature you requested, such as remembering that you are logged in. For example, recognize that you have logged in.
- Cookies for adding functionality. Cookies and similar technologies remember your decisions, such as the language you want to use or the specific search parameters. We use these cookies to present you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the services you use more personalized to your preferences.
- Cookies are used for analytics and site performance. Cookies and similar technologies collect data about how users interact with the Services and allow us to make the Services more efficient due to this data. For instance, we use Google Analytics cookies to assist us in gaining a better understanding of how users navigate our website and goods to locate areas that could be improved, such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Cookies are used for targeting or advertising purposes. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that collect browsing information to tailor advertisements to your interests. They serve duties such as preventing the same ad from repeatedly appearing, ensuring that adverts are presented appropriately for advertisers, and in some circumstances picking advertisements based on your interests.
- Cookies for use with social networking services. These cookies are used to provide you with the capability of sharing pages and content that you find interesting on our Sites and Services with other websites and social networking platforms that are not affiliated with us. Targeting and advertising operations are also connected to these cookies.